Happy February! Here in San Francisco we’re welcoming this month with warm weather, trees filled with cherry blossoms, and beautiful projects being designed. Each project I’m currently working on have me completely inspired – I’ll be spending this weekend getting lost in fabrics, furniture and tile. Here are are a few of my favorite reads this week.
– Looking for the perfect grey paint? Design Sponge has you covered.
– Two of my favorite ladies had their homes featured this week – Bianca transformed a garden apartment into a beautiful space and Kelley’s home just sold, take a look at the inspiring interiors.
– Since the iPhone upgrade I haven’t loved the calendar . . . have you felt the same? Luckily, Oh Joy introduced me to Sunrise, which has a much cleaner and intuitive interface.
– While staying with Camille we made this Sweet Potato Tortilla Soup – it’s easy and delicious!
– Lastly, I’m finally thinking about packing for Istanbul and Paris. Joslyn just shared what she packed and it definitely got me started on my packing list.
Photo by Caitlin Flemming