After an incredibly productive week, today Eric and I are setting sail for our last getaway before baby Flemming arrives. We’re traveling up to Seattle to embark on a week-long cruise to Alaska. We cannot wait for the adventure that awaits! While this isn’t your typical babymoon, we wanted to go somewhere that was adventurous, but still relaxing. I can’t wait for our glacier helicopter ride and dogsledding. You can follow along on instagram for updates but I promise I’ll be sharing every detail when I return. And don’t worry, I have a whole line of amazing posts for next week!
In the meantime, pop over to these sites for some fabulous reads this weekend.
– I’m obsessing over this home tour over on Camille Styles.
– How adorable is this New Mom & Baby box? Simone did an amazing job with this gift box!
– Get an inside look into the RealReal offices.
– Love the way Jenny’s library bookshelves came together!
– When I get back from my trip I’ll be making this Fall Cornbread Panzanella salad.
*and a few fun things you may have missed!
– Looking to update your house a little bit? Throw pillows are always an easy way to do it.
– Natalie put together a stunning arrangement this month.
I hope all of you have a lovely Labor Day weekend!
Photo from here