Grant here, and I’m excited to share another Supper Club recipe! I had this at one of my favorite San Francisco restaurant – Piccino a few weeks ago and knew that I had to recreate it for Supper Club. I love gazpacho because it is so refreshing and healthy. Adding in peaches- fresh from the farmers market seemed like a perfect summer soup to start the meal.
Peach Gazpacho (Serves 10)
4 slices of white bread (I used gluten free Udi bread)
½ cup of water
1 red bell pepper, seeded
2 lbs of tomatoes
2 ripe peaches
2 cloves of garlic
3 Tablespoons of red wine vinegar
¼ cup of olive oil
Green Tabasco – 5 dashes- add more if you like it spicy
Salt and pepper
Garnish: diced cucumber and cilantro
1. In the bowl of a food processor, soak the bread in the water until soft.
2. Add in the pepper, tomatoes, peaches, garlic and vinegar. Blend until smooth.
3. With the motor running, add in the olive oil and seasonings.
4. Add more Tabasco if you want more of a kick.
5. Garnish with diced cucumber and cilantro. And enjoy!
Recipe by Grant Gibson | Photography by Caitlin Flemming