I’m thrilled to have two more Sacramento Street team members share their favorite gifts today! Both Heather and Michaela have been instrumental to the team working on bringing you daily content and the design side of the business. Heather started this fall as our intern – all of these fabulous gift guides you’ve been seeing are designed by her. She’s uber talented, has an amazing eye and she’s also an incredible artist! Michaela you might recognize from the blogsphere. She is my right hand gal on all of my design projects. It has been a blessing having her come on board to help work on client projects. Collaborating with her has been a blast and I can’t wait to see what we create in 2014!
I hope you enjoy these two lovely girls gift guides and afterwards, head over to their sites or get to know them a little bit more over on our about page!
1. For Him: Logan Bag
2. Book: DeKooning An American Master
3. For the Hostess: Full Color Table Napkins
5. Stocking Stuffer: Wild and Wolf Dominoes
6. For the Home: Molly Berman Photograph
1. For the Hostess: Gold Monogrammed Mug
2. For the Home: Silver Pouf
3. For Her: Tory Burch Boots in Briar Wood
4. For Him: Jo Malone Cologne
5. Book: Making a House a Home
6. Stocking Stuffer: Clarisonic
Don’t forget to check out yesterday’s Sacramento Street Team gift guide if you missed it. And if you’re looking for last minute gift ideas we have something for everyone in your family. Pop over to our 2013 holiday gift guide section.