Happy Thursday, Jessica from Destined to Design here! A few recent acquisitions that are brightening my days and bringing me a bit of inspiration heading into the new year…
1. A tiny tea pot I bought at an open air market while I was traveling in Granada last month.
2. A bouquet of blush pink daisies in a milk creamer I snagged on my last visit to Broome Street General Store.
3. A beautiful wooden spoon gifted to me by a dear friend for the holidays.
4. A ceramic mug handmade by a San Diego artisan from Dekor in Echo Park.
5. Brian Ferry’s Quality of Life — endless visual inspiration.
6. Some simple bangles and rings from Madewell.
7. These fun wood slab coasters I picked up at Hemingway and Pickett.
Photo by Jessica of Destined to Design